Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Garrett's First Pictures!



Isn't he the sweetest thing you've ever seen?

His name is Garrett Michael Sommerer, and even though I won't meet him until sometime around September 14th, I am so in love with this little baby boy.

On July 2nd we had our 3d/4d ultrasound. They are different than a regular ultrasound as you can actually see the baby instead of just black and white shadows. It was the most amazing experience. I instantly started to cry when I saw him, he is so beautiful. Mike and I were just in awe throughout the whole 20 minutes as we watched him move, open and close his mouth, stick out his tounge and even swallow! We confirmed he is DEFINITELY a boy as well. If you can afford one I would highly recommend this to any pregnant woman. The sonographer told us that we were really lucky to be getting such clear pictures, that most of them do NOT turn out this clear at all, but that I had "good fluid" that was helping to capture the pictures well. I will include a few other shots here, but if you want to see them all click this link:

http://picasaweb.google.com/heather723/GarrettSFirstBabyPictures

No comments: