Sunday, October 14, 2007

6 Weeks Old Already?

I can't believe my little guy is already six weeks old. He's grown so much so quickly, he really is changing daily right before my eyes. It makes me sad that it's going by so fast. Tomorrow will be my first day back to work and his first day with a new babysitter. I am not as nervous as I was the first time I left a baby, being he is my third child, but am still somewhat nervous and sad to leave him. I am sad about what I will be missing out on while I am at the office, the cute little smiles and coos. I'm scared I will miss the first time he rolls over or sits up, all the milestones. But the bills have to be paid and I am not good as a stay at home mom, I'd probably lose my mind. I will always cherish these last six weeks however. I love holding him, talking to him, singing to him when he stares up at me with those bright blue eyes. He does some of the cutest things, like when he eats, he sticks one leg straight up in the air, sometimes he kicks it around. He makes an "o" with his mouth whenever he's pooping, we call it the "poop face". He snores sometimes, he's just the cutest thing, you can't help but want to kiss him constantly. He's such a good baby too, he hardly fusses, when he does he stops as soon as you pick him up. He eats great, sleeps pretty well, although he doesn't understand that bedtime is 10 pm, not 1 am, but I'm sure he'll get the hang of it eventually. Daddy will be the one on bedtime duty anyway once I start back to work. Mike is going to be the one who will get him up and dressed and off to daycare in the mornings, for that I'm thankful! I have a hard enough time getting to work on time as it is. I am going to post the latest slideshow it covers his first four weeks. I'm a bit obsessed with taking pictures of him, I want to capture every moment because I know soon they will be gone and he will grow up so very fast.

No comments: