Friday, May 4, 2007

Week 21!

So I'm on the downhill slide from week 21 to week 40. 19 more weeks of being pregnant. It sounds like a lot but wow is it going by fast. 19 more weekends to sleep in. 8 more paychecks between now & then. It's odd to think of this in such a practical manner but that's just the strange way my little head works.

My tummy is getting so stretched out, it's just starting to be uncomfortable for me to find a good sleeping position. I miss sleeping on my stomach SO much. I know it's only going to get worse from here too. Other than that, everything is going well. The little guy started really kicking about a little over a week ago and now I'm really feeling it more and more everyday. He keeps rolling up in a ball, which is slightly painful and I wish he would quit!

Nothing much more to blog about for now!

Later!

No comments: